So today i have decided to do a little something about health and well-being, as its very important to maintain a health body to keep you going for longer.To maintain a healthy body you need to eat the right fruit and vegetables in moderation with physical excerise but today we will be focusing on the food and not physical fitness since its a food blog.
By eating fruit and vegetables you can target those spots under those arms, legs and……….. read below to find out more!:)
Eat those vegetables and fruit!!! They good for you:)
TRIM HIPS AND THIGHS
How is this possible???
- By adapting your diet with 2 -3 portions of cabbage, broccoli, brussel sprouts, cauliflower , rocket and watercress daily.
- Add half 1/2 a cup of grapejuice or orange juice to your breakfast.
- Drink 3 cups of green tea with a day.
TONE UP YOUR TUMMY
Tone those stomach by replacing the carbohydrate portion of your evening meal with extra vegetables.
Here are some suggestions.
In a carb-based meals-
- swap the pasta for a carrot or courgettes shredded into long thin strips
- Instead of rice/couscous add 100g of fish or lean red meat.
- Have of 125g of low fat yoghurt and fruit as an afternoon snack.
FIRM THOSE FLABBY ARMS
Experts say that fatty arms are due to a low level of male horemones in the body .By consuming more vitamin B you cand help strenghten the adrenal glands, where these hormones are produced.
– including 2 portions of green vegetables a day.
– choose bran /rye based breakfast 3 times a week
– eat a handful of walnuts/hazelnuts a day.